Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,615 ($2,416) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (43 minutes ago)