Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,087 ($3,211) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)