Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06192 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,000 (¥516,768) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,576 (31 minutes ago)