Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05861 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,684 (¥352,932) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)