Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11896 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,253 (86,192 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)