Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24694 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,261元 (41,553₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)