Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22197 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,162 (27,759₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (21 minutes ago)