Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 93% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,258 (kr20,378) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)