Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.508 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,048 (GH₵7,326) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)