Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,210 (GH₵6,733) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)