Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34489 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,897 (Mex$ 34,496) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)