Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34313 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,229 (Mex$ 23,981) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)