Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02475 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,200 (371,737 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)