Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10430 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,790元 (руб 103,452) in Novorossiysk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)