Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06638 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,915 (134,311 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)