Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05867 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,307 (209,781 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)