Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06277 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,213 (210,484 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)