Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06435 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,064元 (125,307 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)