Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06026 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,179 (235,279 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)