Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.761 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,425元 (R$ 6,487) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)