Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,497 (R$ 8,222) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)