Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,511 (R$ 8,369) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)