Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,025 (R$ 6,254) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)