Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.890 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,001 (£1,687) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)