Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,738 (22,972 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)