Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.754 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,270元 (29,552 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)