Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.769 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,883 (24,548 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)