Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.763 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,471 (28,122 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)