Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.896 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,967 (﷼ 1,060) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)