Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.896 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,084元 (﷼ 955) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)