Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10457 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,080元 (руб 86,839) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)