Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11484 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,034 (руб 78,664) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)