Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,553元 (R$ 7,880) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (39 minutes ago)