Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,348 (R$ 10,170) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)