Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05914 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,567 (195,593 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)