Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,265 in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)