Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 112% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,867 (€4,354) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)