Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06098 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,595 (¥255,721) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)