Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 97% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,641元 (€3,017) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)