Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,947 (€3,736) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)