Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,622 (1,398,314 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)