Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,554 (50,863,118 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)