Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,832元 (36,622,050 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)