Cost of living in Neyshabur, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Neyshabur has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neyshabur.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neyshabur (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,101元 (﷼ 49,125,476) in Neyshabur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)