Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.868 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 124% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,070 (NZ$7,204) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)