Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 116% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,574 (NZ$4,425) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (41 minutes ago)