Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,131元 (Q15,779) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)