Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42944 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,773 (ARS $27,414) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)