Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 321%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.816 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 152% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,981 (CHF 6,012) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)