Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 124% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,425元 (11,835 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)