Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,516 (COL$4,780,619) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)