Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,031 (COL$4,963,833) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)