Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,214 (30,274 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)