Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.743 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 97% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,662 (26,451 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (39 minutes ago)