Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,786元 (26,804 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)