Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,142 (26,598 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)