Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,290元 (30,372 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)