Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.819 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,867 (9,825 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (42 minutes ago)