Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.881 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,711元 (9,947 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)