Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.806 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,781元 (R$ 7,630) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)