Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10515 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,502 (₨80,859) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (43 minutes ago)