Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10146 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,598 (₨74,881) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)