Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10027 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,045 (₨80,231) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)