Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,355 (€1,253) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)