Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,563 (€1,283) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)