Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,296 (€1,835) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)