Cost of living in Narbonne, France vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,518元 (€1,858) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)