Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,631 (€3,378) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (41 minutes ago)