Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.530 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,805 (NZ$3,710) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)