Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,873元 (NZ$3,786) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)