Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.753 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,092 (NZ$4,227) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)