Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,612 in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)