Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,918 in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)