Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,313 in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (41 minutes ago)