Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,596 (€3,305) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (44 minutes ago)