Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,064 in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)