Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,775 in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)