Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,424元 (C$3,775) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)