Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.276 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,105 (C$4,190) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)