Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.877 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,561 (C$3,396) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)