Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,105 (C$3,027) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (27 minutes ago)