Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,991 (€3,895) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)