Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.984 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 102% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,191元 (€3,030) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)