Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 100% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,620 (€2,364) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)