Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,486 (€3,992) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)