Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 103% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,329 (€2,615) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)