Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10974 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,859 (89,837 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (42 minutes ago)