Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.901 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,114 (4,308 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)