Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.862 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,068 (4,333 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)