Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.789 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,880 (2,481 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €50 (44 minutes ago)