Cost of living in Nakuru, Kenya compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06758 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakuru (Kenya) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,515元 (Shilling155,600) in Nakuru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)